Cross-country skiing has never been so attractive and varied. Dolomiti Nordicski is the biggest cross-country skiing carousel in Europe with more than 900 km of perfectly groomed tracks
. Located in the heart of the Dolomites, you enjoy border-crossing cross-country experiences in combination with unique mountain panorama and perfectly groomed tracks.
The Dolomiti Nordicski offer:
- about 900 km of cross-country tracks
- Tracks amidst the UNESCO World Nature Heritage site, the Dolomites
- Snow-safety from December
- Daily groomed tracks for ideal conditions
- Quality standards guaranteed in all Dolomiti Nordicski resorts
- Unified rates (day, week, season rates) and a combined ski pass
- Children up to 14 years free
- Groups: every 21st ticket for free
Nordic skiing is a true alternative to mass winter tourism. Cross-country skiers enjoy nature instead of consuming it. The impact on the environment is low, since this sport uses light facilities/equipment, which has no impact on the environment or the landscape. Furthermore, you'll experience places in the periphery, which are not connected to large touristic centres. The natural landscape of the border-crossing Dolomite area is simply ideal for this type of tourism.
Dolomiti Nordicski - cross-country skiing in the Dolomites. Simply fantastic! Enjoy.